Macfarlane delivers multi-channel Conversation Management for Microsoft Dynamics users
London, 22nd February 2016. Today, Macfarlane announces Contact+ Dynamics, an extensive new set of contact centre capabilities enabled by the integration of the Macfarlane Contact+ contact centre platform and the Microsoft Dynamics Customer Relationship Management (MS Dynamics CRM) platform.
Contact+ Dynamics is designed to boost the value that organisations get from their investment in MS Dynamics CRM by delivering faster, more relevant customer service responses, improved customer experiences, increased contact centre agent productivity and lower operational costs.
Features enabled by Contact+ Dynamics include:
• The intelligent queuing and routing to agents of inbound customer interactions, regardless of the media channel used. Customers can be instantly recognised and assessed according to their service status, credit status etc. They can then be queued with relevant queue messages (for telephone callers) and business rules (priority, overflow etc.) before being routed to an appropriate live agent
• The ‘screen popping’ of relevant customer data on agents’ screens as interactions of all media are delivered to their desktops. If multiple customer matches are made, these can be displayed for agents to choose from
• Intelligent email, SMS, web or phone self-service, enabling customers to be recognised and their issue managed without requiring an agent
• The automatic creation of CRM records with data relating to the interaction. Date, time, agent, source and destination addresses, subject matter text and links to call and screen recordings can be written to the CRM system. This allows reporting across Contact Centre and MS Dynamics systems to track and analyse the progression of an issue, and also the ability to play back the call and screen recordings from the CRM system
• Click-to-dial, enabling users to click on a phone number within a MS Dynamics screen to dial a number
• The screen popping of relevant customer information on the desktops of back office agents (e.g. credit controllers) as calls are transferred to them from front office agents
• Advanced reporting capabilities in conjunction with Contact+ Conversation Management features (see below) enabling customer conversations to be tracked across all media channels
In addition, automated (preview and progressive) dialing functions will be added to Contact+ Dynamics in 2016.
“Switching your contact centre operation to our Contact+ platform is very straightforward” explains William Gray, CEO of Macfarlane. “It is easy for supervisors to set up and provides functionality straight out-of-the-box. There is no need for specialised flow tools and no bespoke work required.”
Contact+ Dynamics is available today as an integrated module within the Contact+ product suite from Macfarlane or from an authorised Macfarlane reseller. Contact+ is available as an on-premise solution or as a ‘pay-as-you-go’ cloud service.
What is Conversation Management?
Conversation Management is about managing customer relationships by focusing on the complete customer conversation rather than individual interactions or dialogues. Those conversations can be over any period of time, comprise any number of interactions, occur over a single or multiple channels (e.g. voice, email, SMS, web chat, web form, social media), and involve any number of participants.
Conversation Management technology treats each customer issue or query as a continuous conversation. It:
• Uses conversation case history to route contacts more intelligently (e.g. by attempting to use the same customer service agent for the whole conversation, rather than a different agent for each individual interaction)
• Empowers agents to provide quick relevant responses by displaying a full history of customer interactions across all channels in a unified conversation thread on their screen
• Analyses and reports on customer experiences and journeys across all media channels
• Promotes continuity for customers who can talk to or message the same agent and no longer have to repeat themselves each time
• Provides clarity for customers and agents by allowing agents to read back text and play back previous recordings from the agent desktop
Conversation Management is an inherent feature of the Macfarlane Contact+ contact centre platform.
Macfarlane moves to new London Head Office
London, England, 6 October 2015. Contact centre technology specialist Macfarlane has moved to new headquarters in Central London.
The move follows the September 2015 launch of Contact+, Macfarlane’s new omni-channel contact centre platform, and will facilitate future company expansion within Macfarlane’s software development, sales, marketing, support, and administration teams.
The new multi-storey office building is just down the road from the premises they have occupied since 1996. It is situated on the River Thames, 2 mins walk from Vauxhall Tube and Mainline stations and adjacent to the MI6 head-quarters at:
89 Albert Embankment
London SE1 7TP
Tel: +44 (0) 207 314 1314
William Gray, Managing Director, Macfarlane said: “We’ve already had a significant amount of interest in Contact+ and some very positive feedback regarding its Conversation Management facility and general ease of use. With investment in digital service transformation at an all-time high, our new offices are designed to accommodate the next phase in our company’s growth and development. Our new setting at Vauxhall Cross retains our traditional attachment to the river and is at the heart of exciting new developments planned for the area. It also benefits from its proximity to excellent rail links at Vauxhall, Waterloo and Victoria stations offering convenience of access for our customers, partners and staff”.
Macfarlane’s new Contact+ platform introduces powerful Conversation Management capability
London, England, 8th September 2015. Macfarlane has launched Contact+, a true omni-channel contact centre technology platform that’s designed to help organisations of all sizes deliver enhanced and consistent customer experiences, regardless of the communications channel used.
Contact+ is now available as an on-premise system or as a cloud-based service.
At the heart of Contact+ is a powerful and sophisticated Conversation Management module that maintains an awareness of complete conversations, comprising any number of interactions, taking place between an organisation and its customers.
It enables agents to view these multi-channel interactions for any given issue as a single unified conversation thread. The conversations can:
- Be over any period of time
- Comprise any number of interactions
- Occur over a single or multiple channels (voice, web chat, email, SMS, social media)
- Involve any number of participants
- Be used to report on the Customer Journey and Experience
Conversation Management helps to promote continuity for customers, who no longer have to repeat themselves, and clarity for agents who can immediately see whole conversation histories. This empowers agents to provide quick relevant responses, adding to customer satisfaction, increasing agent productivity and thereby lowering costs.
Contact+ has been built from the ground-up to provide:
- A comprehensive software suite for multichannel contact handling
- An extensive set of applications including: call, screen and conversation recording; customer self-service; speech recognition; customer surveys; customer callback
- A single consistent set of tools to configure and manage the platform for all channels
- A streamlined agent desktop specially designed to simplify an increasingly complex environment leading to higher agent productivity
- Powerful, unified reporting and feedback tools to measure contact centre agent performance as well as the customer experience across all channels
- Fully integrated support for industry-leading workforce optimisation and analytics solutions
“The knowledge and experience gained from over 20 years of developing and delivering call and contact centre systems has gone into creating Contact+” said William Gray, CEO, Macfarlane. “This learning has helped us create a platform that not only offers a unique approach to delivering an omni-channel service, but also helps advisors to serve customers rapidly and cost-effectively through what we believe to be the simplest and most intuitive agent desktop in the industry.”
“Of all the contact centre systems we looked at, Contact+ impressed us the most” said Darren Lake, CEO, Pure Cloud Solutions. “It’s by far the easiest to use for both supervisors and agents and its Conversation Management facility is unique in helping to resolve the problems created when customers choose to use multiple channels during the resolution of an issue.”